Monday, May 04, 2009



These are the things I think of as I sit in the break room at 4 in the morning...
Seven has got to be the worst number, socially.
I only have one good reason, but that's enough to set me off. Seven is the only single digit that takes two syllables, except zero, but zero doesn't count for anything so forget about him.
Think about it. One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Sev-En... it doesn't work. The rhythm is lost, the balance upheaved.
Anyways, this is what my mind processes this early in the morning.

2 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

I am up at 4 am lately too! Call and we'll chat about the number 3...I HATE that show off number.

David said...

Call you at 4, to talk about 3, while you're caring for number 2, cause you're 1 and only needs to get some shut eye? Think I could get plain white t's to write a song about us?